This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.moneylink.com.cy
CCG Moneylink Investments Ltd. is the data controller and we take responsibility for your personal data. In this privacy notice CCG Moneylink Investments Ltd is referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”. We are registered in Cyprus and we maintain an office at 108 Nikou & Despinas Pattichi Avenue, office 101, 3070 Limassol, Cyprus.
For any inquiries about this privacy notice, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘GDPR Data Request’.
We have designed our websites with your protection and privacy in mind; meaning we collect the minimum number of personal data necessary and we use methodologies to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access to those. Based on the GDPR regulation, if any of the personal data you provide to us like your name or email changes, please send us an email to email@example.com From time to time we may email you to confirm whether the private data you have provided us with are still valid, accurate and up to date.
When you are in the online world you leave traces. Some of those traces are left directly and some indirectly. We collect your personal data on the following occasions only.
- register for our Newsletter,
- are visiting our websites
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS
- Email address
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Data about how you navigated to our newsletter registration page.
- Your interaction history with the content you receive from our newsletter.
- Your subscription preferences (subscribe, confirmation of subscription, emails only for a specific purpose, unsubscribe request)
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITES
We use Google Analytics which stores cookies on your device to keep track of usage data related to our website. This data includes:
- your interaction with our websites
- an app-instance identifier — a randomly generated number that identifies a unique installation of an App
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service.
- IP geolocation to give us a sense of which country, state, or city in the world our users come from
- Time zone settings
- Details about your browser and the device by which you access our website.
- Length of visit to pages on our websites
- Page views and navigation paths
- Details about the number of times you use our website.
- By continuing to use our website, consent to place these cookies will be assumed and cookies will be placed. If you don’t want your data collected with Google Analytics you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The instruction on how to do that can be found to our Cookies policy.docx
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU COMPLETE A FORM ON OUR WEBSITE LIKE FOR EXAMPLE OUR CONTACT FORM
- Any personal data you post on our websites
- Email address
- IP address
- Data about how you navigated to our form page
- Any information you directly and willingly provide us with when leaving a message.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU ATTEND OUR EVENTS
- Any personal data you share with us
- Data that are available for you online
- Your business cards
- Email address
- Phone number
- Photographs of you at events
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU IN OTHER OCCASIONS
- Any information you directly and willingly provide to us in person, over the phone, via email or otherwise.
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Information we need in order to offer you the service you request from us
* If the service you request to provide you with requires access to more private, corporate and/or sensitive data from your side then we always sign your confidentiality agreement before offering you any service and we apply GDPR compliant standards to the least for the protection of this data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
- Draft a contract for a service you have requested
- Processing your orders and financial transactions for products and/or services you want to purchase
- Send you updates and upgrades for products and/or services you have already purchased
- Respond to enquires related to your orders or more information about our products and services
- Deal with complaints
- Keep records of orders, communication about orders and any other interaction you made with us
- Personalize and ease your experience on our websites
- Send you lawful marketing communications
- Analyze how you use and interact with our websites.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you
- To understand the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing (including content marketing)
- Monitor the use, security and interaction of our website.
- For administration and management of our business and website
- To obtain or maintain insurance policies.
- To obtain professional advice
- To carry out credit checks
- To bring legal claims against you in case you breach a contract or fail to make payment.
- To comply with our legal obligations
- When requested information from government authority under lawful ground
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Based on the interactions we have with you either directly or indirectly (automatically) by using cookies on our websites.
Direct ways we collect your personal data are the following:
- In person
- Over the phone
- Via email
- Via our websites by leaving a message, completing a form, registering to our newsletters.
- Via our social media channels by leaving a message, registering to our newsletters.
Indirect (automatic) ways we collect your personal data are the following:
- When you use our websites by using cookies or other marketing analytics technologies. Please check out our cookies policy for more details here.
- Third parties such as Google and Facebook which are based outside the European Union jurisdiction.
- Payment and delivery services such as PayPal
- Online and offline publicly available sources such as Companies registration authority
- Fraud detection agencies that might be located outside the European Union
- Aggregators (website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them) that might be located outside the European Union
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may be required to share your personal data with the parties mentioned below:
- Service providers who provide IT, marketing, data storage and system administration
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers and bankers
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities, illegal activities, malicious activities or disclose your personal data on a legal ground.
- Third parties to whom we collaborate, sell, merge, or transfer our business or assets.
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect your security and privacy and be in compliance with the laws. The processing of your data by the third parties specified is only allowed for the specific purposes they were requested and in accordance with our instructions.
Your data are retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collect it for including our business operations such as legal, accounting or reporting purposes.
To define the retention period for your data we consider the following factors:
- Processing purposes
- Amount of data
- Nature of data
- Sensitivity of data
- Impact (potential risk of harm) from unauthorized us or disclosure
- For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic customer information i.e. contact details, identity, financial and transaction data for up to six years after they stop being customers.
- For research and statistical purposes, we will anonymize your personal data before using them in which case we do need your consent as the data cannot be used to identify you in any way.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the GDPR law you have the following right regarding the personal data we collect for you:
- Request access
- Object to processing
- Data portability
- Withdraw processing (only applied when the lawful ground of processing is consent)
- To exercise any of the before mentioned rights, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data to exercise any of the afore-mentioned rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
For security and privacy reasons of our users and clients we may request specific and further information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise your rights regarding your personal data including having access to it. We apply this security policy to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any unauthorized party and to speed up our response time.
We will do our best to reply to all legitimate requests within a one-month period. However, it might take us longer to process your request based on its complexity, number of requests you made and other factors. In such a case, you will be notified accordingly.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right under the GDPR Regulation to complain to the Information commissioner’s Office, the Cyprus supervisory authority for data protection issues ( http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy ). We would be grateful if you contacted us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
OUR LAWFUL GROUND FOR PROCESSING
We collect and process your data on lawful grounds and according to the GDPR.
- Our legitimate interest
- in informing you about updates to the products and service, record keeping and to establish, pursue or defend legal claim as responsible business operations.
- to reply to your communications and to keep records for our business.
- study how customers and users use/development or growth our products and services and decide our marketing strategy.
- to enable us to administer, grow and protect our websites and our business.
- Compliance with our legal requirements or as required by a government authority.
- Defending, pursuing, or establishing a legal claim
We do not collect any Sensitive data about you. Sensitive data is considered racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
We may modify this Statement from time to time. When we make material changes to this Statement we will post a link to the revised Statement on the homepage of our sites, and if you have registered for any of your products or services, will may also inform you though a communications channel that you have provided. You can tell when this Statement was last updated by looking at the link and at the date at the top of the Statement. Any changes to our Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Statement on the site. Use of the site, any of our products and services, and/or providing consent to the updated Statement following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Statement then in effect.
If you have any questions about this Statement or how we process your personal information, or if you wish to either provide a compliment or a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com We will respond within 30 days or sooner if practicable.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.