Business Compliance with GDPR
Effective compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), beyond the legal aspect of the legislation, requires more. No consent or legal agreement can achieve 100% GDPR compliance. This is confirmed daily, by the data leaks of many companies in Cyprus and around the world, which are heavily fined and announced through the media.
GDPR is a Privacy Compliance Framework consisting of the following pillars:
2. TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
3. POLICIES & PROCEDURES
4. TRAINING AND PROPER IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED
Our GDPR team consists of Accredited Business Consultants, Security Strategy Consultants, Asset and Data Protection Specialists and Legal Advisors, specializing in Contracts and Agreements that apply European Law, to offer a complete and comprehensive compliance package and ensure the protection of businesses from GDPR fines as well as maintain the prestige of business, which is PRICELESS.
GDPR services offered (holistically or individually as needed):
1. Data Evaluation and Analysis
2. Technology Assessment, Change Implementation and Compliance Control
3. Conducting an Impact Assessment (DPIA)
4. Legal Evaluation, Implementation of Revisions / Changes / Additions and Compliance Control.
5. Policy and Procedures Development
6. DPO training
7. Staff training
8. Incident Troubleshooting
To Conduct a Risk Assessment and Define a Security Strategy: https://www.yiotanicolaidou.com/