Securing Business Capital from EU Grant Schemes
*E.U. Business Grant Schemes:
Preparation of applications & studies and submission to EU Grant Scheme platforms.
The service also includes Project Management to complete the payment of approved sponsorship amounts.
*Some examples of EU and Republic of Cyprus Sponsorship Schemes for which we have prepared applications, studies, and submission files:
- Youth Entrepreneurship Grant Scheme
- Women Entrepreneurship Grant Scheme
- Strengthening the Competitiveness of SMEs in the Manufacturing Sector and other Economic Activities
- Grant Scheme for the Creation, Modernization and Digital Upgrading of Agricultural Product Processing Units
- Energy Saving Grants Scheme for Enterprises: Energy-Save Upgrade in Business and Non-Profit Organizations
- Business Innovation Grant Scheme
- Incentive Scheme for Sustainable Enrichment and Upgrading of the Tourism Product
- E-commerce Promotion Scheme in Cyprus – Do business online.
- Digital Business Upgrading Grant Scheme
- Sponsorship Scheme for the Protection of the Environment from Industrial Pollution
- Small Business Relocation Scheme in Approved Areas
- EQUAL Community Initiative
- Measure 1.4 of the European Social Fund and Social Welfare Services
- EEA Grants – NGO Fund in Cyprus
- Youth in Action Program
- 2010 European Year for Combating Poverty and Social Exclusion
- ENPICBCMED Cross-border cooperation between the European Union countries of the Mediterranean Basin and other countries of the region